The four residential programs at Three Rivers Midlands create new beginnings each and every day with 24-hour compassionate mental health care, support and specialized pathways. We offer a place of healing and hope for males and females ages 6-21. All residential programs at Three Rivers Midlands are TRICARE Certified. To learn more about each behavioral health program and our school, please visit the links below.
- New Horizons – psychiatric and behavioral treatment services for female adolescents ages 12 to 21.
- Synergy – short term general psychiatric and behavioral treatment services for male adolescents ages 12 to 21.
- KEYS (Knowledge and Excellence for Your Success) – strengths-based, short-term, co-ed, program for adolescents ages 12 to 17 ½ using cognitive behavioral therapy.
- KARS (Kids Achieving Resiliency and Success Program) – short-term, co-ed program for moderately to severely emotionally disturbed children ages 6 through 11.
- Education Information – Learn about the curriculum taught at the Midlands Campus.